This year’s Carbon Show Seminar Programme features an exciting expert speaker line-up from both the public and private sectors to give you the latest industry developments and innovative case studies from within their business and organisations to help achieve targets relating to energy and GHG emissions reduction.
Have a look at what’s in store!
The seminar programme is made up of 4 seminar streams – to view each one, click on each of the titles below. For a full view of the entire programme, download the seminar brochure.
Energy Efficiency Seminar
Gain insight from an expert panel on how to improve employee engagement, learn what implications the Energy Efficiency Directive may have for your organisation and discover tips for achieving senior level buy-in for energy efficiency initiatives.
- Includes presentations by: DG ENERGY European Commission | Kingfisher Plc | Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd
Carbon Investment & Finance Seminar
Hear latest best-practice for accounting for your supply chain emissions, how to obtain the right data and tackle data gaps and how to ensure your business is equipped for mandatory carbon reporting.
- Practical advice from: Barclays | Department of Energy & Climate Change | LRQA Business Assurance
Carbon Management Seminar
Examine cost-effective options available for financing small-scale renewable energy projects and discover what opportunities there are for retrofitting renewable energy into facilities.
- Featuring insights from: Metropolitan Police Services | Eurostar | L’Oréal
Green Technology Seminar
Explore the future of emissions trading beyond Phase III of the EU ETS and attend an expert panel to evaluate the potential impacts a single EU registry may have on trading security.
- Leading observations by: The Royal Bank of Scotland Group | Carbon Trust | Buckinghamshire County Council
- Full Day Pass: pick and chose any 8 sessions throughout the day
- Half Day Pass: select any 4 sessions in the morning or afternoon
A seminar delegate pass gives you free access to the exhibition throughout the day.
Prices start from £125 if you book by 21st September.
For pricing information and to register, click here.